Who should attend?
Ergonomists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Human Resources, Facilities and
Health and Safety Professionals.
Dates: September 16-18, 2011
Venue: 560062, India. RECOUP Auditorium, #312, Further Extension of Anjanapura Layout, Bangalor
1.Methods to assess levels of musculoskeletal discomfort among workers: NIOSH discomfort surveys, the
Dutch Musculoskeletal Questionnaire (DMQ), University of Michigan Upper Extremity Questionnaire
(UMUEQ), Cornell Musculoskeletal Discomfort Survey, Nordic Musculoskeletal Questionnaire (NMQ) etc.
2. Postural and Psychosocial Risk Assessment Questionnaires
3. Postural evaluation tools: PLIBEL, Quick Exposure Checklist (QEC), OWAS
4. Postural evaluation tools: Rapid Upper Limb Assessment (RULA), Rapid Entire Body Assessment (REBA),
Simple Model for Comprehensive Evaluation of Risks of Musculoskeletal Disorders(MODSI), The Strain Index
5. Measurement of work effort and fatigue: Borg Ratings of Perceived Exertion Scale, Muscle Fatigue
Assessment Method, Hand Activity Level (HAL)
6. Methods for assessing back injury risks: Revised NIOSH Lifting Equation, Snook tables
7. The Occupational Repetitive Action (OCRA) Methods: OCRA Index and OCRA Checklist
For more details please visit :http://www.recoup.in/RECOUP%20COURSES/images/EWA%202011.pdf