Call for Papers
April 3-6, 2014; Pre-Conference Institutes April 2
- Proposals may be submitted anytime through midnightTuesday, June 4, 2013
- Proposals will only be accepted through the online process.
- All presenters, for each proposal submitted, must have a valid e-mail address. If you are submitting multiple abstracts, please consistently use one e-mail address.
- Complete required fields in all sections. You may exit and enter the proposal submission process as many times as needed to complete your proposal through Tuesday, June 4, 2013
- We recommend that you first develop your proposal in a word processing program such as Microsoft Word and use the spell check and grammar check features. Then copy and paste the information into the appropriate sections. This will ensure greater accuracy. Please make sure that spelling and credentials are accurate.
- Incomplete proposals will be deleted after June 5, 2013.