OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY LINK
- ABC of OT
- American HT Foundation
- American Society of HT
- AOTA's OTjoblink
- Australian HT Association.
- British association Of HT
- HRH Global Resource Center
- New Zealand Association Of HT
- Occupational Therapy Board Australia
- Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand
- Occupational Therapy council( Australia & New Zealand)
- OT Africa Regional Group
- OT America
- OT Argentina
- OT Australia
- OT Bangladesh
- OT Brazil
- OT Canada
- OT Caribbean Country
- OT Chile
- OT Croatia
- OT Europe
- OT Evidence-Based OT
- OT Finland
- OT Foundation America
- OT Foundation Canadian
- OT France
- OT Greece
- OT Hong Kong
- OT Iceland
- OT Ierland
- OT India
- OT Japan
- OT Korea
- OT Malaysia
- OT Netherlands
- OT New-Zealand
- OT Singapore
- OT South Africa
- OT Switzerland
- OT UK
- Student OT Association
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (AIIMS-Jodhpur) invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the 'A' and 'B' posts listed below on direct recruitment basis.
Post : Junior Occupational Therapist - 4 posts
How to apply: The official website of AIIMS Jodhpur will be having the eligibility conditions and prescribed application form soon. The last date for receipt of application on the prescribed format, along with the required documents, will be available on the date of publication of advt. in the Employment News.
Reference: Hinustant Times advt. dt.3/2014, page 7
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Project titled: Intervention Module for Indian children with Autism Spectrum Disorders aged 18 months – 6 years, funded by ICMR under Dr. Savita Sapra, Senior Scientist (Clinical Psychologist), Department of Pediatrics
Post Name JRF Occupational Therapy
Minimum eligibility criterion M.S.C in Occupational Therapy
Stipend per month: Rs. 16,000/- + 30 % HRA= Rs. 20,800 /- p.m. (for 1st & 2nd year) and 18,000/- + 30% HRA (for 3rd year) = 23,400 /- p.m.
Desired – Minimum 2 years work experience with children with Autism. (For all three posts). Date for submitting the CV to Dr. shruthi (Room no.112) Genetic Unit, OLD OT (First Floor) – has been extended till 8th march,2014.
Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar - 751 019
Web site: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
Scale of Pay & Grade Pay: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs.4,200/-
No. of Posts: 04, (3-UR, 1- OBC)
1. Inter (Science)
2. Degree in Occupational Therapy
Other related information’s:
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their applications only through ON-LINE mode. The On-Line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar web site www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in from 12th March 2014, 10.00 AM to 31st March 2014, 5.00 PM. No documents including the Registration Slip of On-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them.
2. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria on or before 31st March 2014 failing which their application will be rejected.
3. The On-Line Registration will be closed by 05.00 PM on 31st March 2014. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. The separate online application form duly completed in all respect may be filled for the separate post (s) in case candidate applies for more than one post.
5. Probation period will be 02 Years from the date of appointment.
6. Application Fees: For Unreserved/OBC candidates is Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST Candidates). The application fee once remitted shall not be refunded. The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee online through Internet Banking. Transaction/Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidate to the AIIMS Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578.
For more detail please visit: http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/documents/whatsnew_1393932925.pdf