1. Assessment and Diagnosis of Occupational Therapy (OT) needs and Sensory Integration (SI) related disorders.
2. Providing treatment to children with OT/SI related disorders in individual and/or groups settings.
3. Training parents in the strategies relevant for the child and prescribing home programs for parents to carry out after the therapy sessions.
4. Conduct workshops for teachers and parents for creating awareness on OT/SI treatment.
5. Consult with teachers and other therapists for OT/SI related activities to be given in classroom.
6. Working with a team of professionals to provide team based and integrated treatment to the client.
Interested candidates please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume , for more information please visit us at www.playstreet.in.
Psychologist/ Clinic Director