|Sense International (India)|
|Location: Ahmedabad, Delhi, India|
Position: Training Officer
Job Description and Person Specification
Reports to: Training Manager
Location: Delhi/Ahmedabad, although the job will involve travel to projects on a regular basis.
Salary: The starting salary for this post ranges between INR 20,000 to 25,000 per month. Please note that Sense International (India) also offers benefits such as Leave Travel Allowance, Medical etc. You will be entitled for these benefits only after the successful completion of your probationary period.
Nature: The post is contractual in nature. This is a renewable contract of 2 years (inclusive of 6 months probationary period).
Hours: 44 hours per week (Including Lunch Break) PERSON SPECIFICATION:
Qualification and Experience
• A Masters in Occupational Therapy/ B.Sc. Occupational Therapy/ Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
• Should have experience of organising trainings programmes in association with various partners.
• Willing to travel 8-10 days a month to partner locations Effectively communicate and support in training sessions.
• Able to analyze data and situations and adopt effective course of action
• Relate and interact successfully with persons of various social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds.
• Proficient in basic computer operations and MS Office programs.
• Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas.
• Keep up to date with developments in the field by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
• Good interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels
• Written and spoken communication skills in Hindi and English. Knowledge of other language will be added advantage.
• Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
• Able to manage time and meet deadlines.
• Able to facilitate groups.
• Good personal presentation.
• Personal commitment to improving one's own knowledge and skills.
for more details please visit :
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY LINK
- ABC of OT
- American HT Foundation
- American Society of HT
- AOTA's OTjoblink
- Australian HT Association.
- British association Of HT
- HRH Global Resource Center
- New Zealand Association Of HT
- Occupational Therapy Board Australia
- Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand
- Occupational Therapy council( Australia & New Zealand)
- OT Africa Regional Group
- OT America
- OT Argentina
- OT Australia
- OT Bangladesh
- OT Brazil
- OT Canada
- OT Caribbean Country
- OT Chile
- OT Croatia
- OT Europe
- OT Evidence-Based OT
- OT Finland
- OT Foundation America
- OT Foundation Canadian
- OT France
- OT Greece
- OT Hong Kong
- OT Iceland
- OT Ierland
- OT India
- OT Japan
- OT Korea
- OT Malaysia
- OT Netherlands
- OT New-Zealand
- OT Singapore
- OT South Africa
- OT Switzerland
- OT UK
- Student OT Association