and ½ YEAR AND MASTER IN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY (2 YEARS) MCOAHS,
Experience the best practice in Occupational Therapy at Manipal.
Admission open for Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) Duration 4 ½ year
1) Credit transfer into BOT program for Diploma/Degree students from
other Indian and foreign universities.
2) Extensive in campus clinical exposure in 1900 Bedded super
3) Exposure to research and public relation activities
4) Full/part internship for other OT School student
5) Last 2 years interns participated in international project.
Master in Occupational Therapy (2 years)
1) Elective: a) Hand Rehabilitation and Musculoskeletal Condition, b)
Neurorehabilitation, c) Developmental Disabilities. D) Mental Health
and Psychosocial Rehabilitation.
2) Intense research experience staff.
3) Standard assessment lab containing over 50 original test batteries.
4) ADL Lab
5) World largest health science Library with huge collection of books
periodical and online journal.
6) Unlimited internet hours inside the department for Master Student.
Department of Occupational Therapy Manipal University: A Snapshot
1) Well equipped Occupational therapy unit and splinting workshop.
2) High student staff ratio, hence individual student attention.
3) conducting certificate course in Hand Splinting ( 1 month)
4) This department is a hub for clinical placement for foreign OT
student for last 5 years.
5) In-services Doctorate (PHD) Program.
6) Opportunity to interact with OT STUDENTs from all over the globe.
Manipal University: A Snapshot
• 56 years in providing world-class professional education
• Deemed University since 1993
• Multi Campus – Multi discipline University in India and abroad
• Campus spread across over 500 acres
• 2400 faculty
• 264 courses across 15 streams
• Students from over 52 countries
• State-of-the-art facility, Wi-fi campus & Innovation centre
• 20 constituent Institutions and 4 teaching hospitals
• India's first environment friendly campus
• One of the best anatomy museums in the world
• International collaborations
For admission details please visit: http://www.manipal.edu/Pages/Welcome.aspx
To know details about Ot Department , manipal: