International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM) World Conference 2011 - Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts - International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM) World Conference 2011.
A Call for Abstracts has been issued for the symposium on rehabilitation disaster relief to be presented at the International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM) World Conference, Puerto Rico 2011, Monday 13 June, 13:30-17:30.
Papers are welcome on the:
* epidemiology of disability in natural disaster (including vulnerability of persons with pre-existing disabilities)
* assessment methods of needs and problems of persons with disabilities in natural disaster
* training of rehabilitation responders to disaster
* effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of rehabilitation interventions after natural disaster
* current challenges in rehabilitation service provision and intervention strategies in disaster victims with disabilities
* policies to raise awareness about medical rehabilitation as major health strategy after natural disaster in the acute as well as post-acute relief phase
Abstracts for the presentation of papers can be submitted online at http://abstracts.flexmax.eu/isprm2011
Deadline for submission is 31 March, 2011. http://www.isprm.org/?CategoryID=361]