OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY LINK
- ABC of OT
- American HT Foundation
- American Society of HT
- AOTA's OTjoblink
- Australian HT Association.
- British association Of HT
- HRH Global Resource Center
- New Zealand Association Of HT
- Occupational Therapy Board Australia
- Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand
- Occupational Therapy council( Australia & New Zealand)
- OT Africa Regional Group
- OT America
- OT Argentina
- OT Australia
- OT Bangladesh
- OT Brazil
- OT Canada
- OT Caribbean Country
- OT Chile
- OT Croatia
- OT Europe
- OT Evidence-Based OT
- OT Finland
- OT Foundation America
- OT Foundation Canadian
- OT France
- OT Greece
- OT Hong Kong
- OT Iceland
- OT Ierland
- OT India
- OT Japan
- OT Korea
- OT Malaysia
- OT Netherlands
- OT New-Zealand
- OT Singapore
- OT South Africa
- OT Switzerland
- OT UK
- Student OT Association
Friday, December 10, 2010
Occupational Therapy job In NIOH Kolkata
National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped
(UNDER The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of INDIA)
B.T.Road Bon-Hooghly, KOLKATA-90
Employment Notification for Walk-in-Interview
A Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for Indian citizens and eligible candidates for the following posts in this Institute purely on contract basis. Interested candidates should report to the office of the Director along with original documents and a set of Xerox copies of relevant self attested documents along with bio-data to appear in the interview on 24-12-2010 at 1.00 p.m. in this Institute. Candidates should report One hour before schedule time for scrutinized the documents.
Senior Professional Trainee (Academic)-OT-02 @ of Rs.15,000/-, Rs.16,000/- & Rs.17,000/- during first, second and third year.
Recognized PG Degree (MOT/M.Sc. OT) from a recognized college/University Good academic record & research aptitude shall be preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
To be engaged in clinical services at OPD/IPD, camp, and teaching/training to UG/PG Students in respective area and Research.
1. The Sr. Professional Trainee shall be engaged on year to year basis, extendable for three years subject to satisfactory performance.
2. The engagement will be purely temporary and for fixed tenure without any claim for regularization, what so ever form. It is under project 'learn & earn for career growth'.
3. The Sr. Professionals are teaching jobs. The experience gained shall make them eligible for faculty assignment in such institution, thereafter.
4. Candidates with academic, research and target oriented attitude/aptitude shall be preferred.
5. The knowledge of computer and team approach is must.
6. Working will be for six days in a week. Except one leave per month, no other leave shall be entitled.
7. Temporary out station duties may be given. The TA shall be paid as per rules.
8. Candidate should write the 'Name of the Post' applied for, on the top of the envelope.
9. Those appearing respective PG Exams will be eligible to appear in interview.
10. Candidate appearing PG Exams are also eligible.