- You can explore what is clinical reasoning, when is it required, why is it important, and how to do clinical reasoning?
- You can aware about the various types of Clinical Reasoning and how to apply it?
- You can appraise the critical factors differentiating clinical reasoning in various areas of Occupational Therapy practice
- You can gain an insight about the difference between clincal reasoning in Medicine and Occupational Therapy
- You can develop a good treatment planning skills and sharpen your clinical reasoning skills through the participant sessions incorporated in the workshop
- Accredited by the TN Dr.MGR medical university accreditation commitee and offered ten points.
- Approved by the Tamil Nadu branch of AIOTA.
- Value added presentation titled "How to become an OTR" will be carried out at the end of the workshop.
Title: Clinical Reasoning in Occupational Therapy
Venue: The banyan, 6th Main road, Mogappair ERI scheme,
Mogappair east, Chennai - 37
Date: 20& 21 November 2010
Time: 9.30 - 4.15
Organized By: Vijaya Occupational Therapy Centre
Supported By: IRI Inc.,NJ,USA. The banyan, Chennai
Karthik Mani MSc.,OTR