Posts/Salary/Mode of Recruitment /
Senior Occupational Therapist-01
On lien vacancy on consolidated salary of Rs.20,000/- per month
Age below 35 years
B. Sc. Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University
04 (Four) years experience specialty in this line
On lien vacancy on consolidated salary of Rs.18,000/- per month
Age below 30 years
Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University
02 (Two) years experience specialty in this line.
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY LINK
- ABC of OT
- American HT Foundation
- American Society of HT
- AOTA's OTjoblink
- Australian HT Association.
- British association Of HT
- HRH Global Resource Center
- New Zealand Association Of HT
- Occupational Therapy Board Australia
- Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand
- Occupational Therapy council( Australia & New Zealand)
- OT Africa Regional Group
- OT America
- OT Argentina
- OT Australia
- OT Bangladesh
- OT Brazil
- OT Canada
- OT Caribbean Country
- OT Chile
- OT Croatia
- OT Europe
- OT Evidence-Based OT
- OT Finland
- OT Foundation America
- OT Foundation Canadian
- OT France
- OT Greece
- OT Hong Kong
- OT Iceland
- OT Ierland
- OT India
- OT Japan
- OT Korea
- OT Malaysia
- OT Netherlands
- OT New-Zealand
- OT Singapore
- OT South Africa
- OT Switzerland
- OT UK
- Student OT Association
Friday, September 24, 2010
Occupational therapy post in NIOH, kolkata
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates against following vacancies on contract/session basis. At National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped
1. Application with complete bio-data viz. qualification, experience, salary drawn, whether belong to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PH/OBC etc. should reach to Director, NIOH, B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 by 4th October, 2010 for Walk-in-Interview to be held on 5th October, 2010 at 11.00 a.m. onwards.
2. The engagement of Sl. No. 3, 4 & 5 will be made on lien vacancy for one year, extendable on need without any claim for regularization.
3. Sr. Resident (Ortho) & Sr. Resident (PMR) are teaching & research jobs, primarily and temporary out station duties may be given.
4. Candidates with academic, research and target oriented attitude shall be preferred.
5. The knowledge of computer and team approach is must. Higher qualification and experience will be preferred.
6. The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all application without giving any reasons.
7. Candidate should write the ‘Name of the Post’ applied for, on the top of the envelope.